Saving money on quality lighting doesn’t need to be expensive. With the familiar look and feel of traditional bulbs, Philips LED light bulbs are the smart and affordable alternative to the standard incandescent.
To Whom and Where Are LED Light Bulb Used For？
- The daylight is perfect for your bathrooms and the soft white is what you would prefer for the bedrooms and living room.
- Did you have warm or soft white incandescent bulbs throughout the house, and you have been working on replacing them all with a bright white light, Philips LED light Bulb is definitely for you.
- These LED Light bulbs are great in lamps and hallways and bathrooms. They can also make you look like a model.
- If you just closed on your new house and there are lots of lights to switch out to LED, I recommend Philips LED light bulbs.
- These LED Light bulbs provide bright white light – best for utility rooms, closets, and other areas that need a bright light.
- Do most of the lights in your house have decorative covers, and the CFL bulbs you’ve been using are a bit bulkier that normal light bulbs, so some of the covers either had a tight fit or wouldn’t go back on, leaving you with bare bulbs? These lights fit perfectly, all your covers will be restored!
- These LED Light bulbs are also great for your offices and storehouses.
Why are those LED Light Bulb Worthy?
1) Clean, beautiful LED light
The quality of every Philips LED light is evident by its high color rendering value (80+), meaning colors remain true and natural, always. And not only will colors remain true, the light output remains stable throughout the lifetime of the bulb – meaning you’ll enjoy beautiful light and natural colors for years to come.
2) Varying Colors
Philips LED light bulbs are available in a variety of color temperatures and energy saving wattages from soft white to daylight and 40 to 100 watt equivalency.
3) Energy efficient LED
The long lifetime of every Philips LED means you’ll change your bulbs less often. Their energy efficiency means you’ll see the benefits in your wallet as well. Philips LEDs use 90% less energy. An 8.5 Watt LED bulb uses up to 86% less energy than traditional incandescent lights, while producing the same beautiful, warm and familiar light.
4) Dimmable LED lighting
Being able to adjust your light source means you’re able to create the perfect atmosphere in your home, anytime. Warm and bright and dim and cozy – Philips LEDs can help create the right lighting. Even at low light levels, Philips’ light is stable and pure. Our dimmable bulbs are the ideal replacement for incandescent and halogen bulbs. Look for dimmable options when choosing your bulb.
5)A clear and warm aesthetic
This clear LED bulbs offer a traditional clear bulb appearance and an elegant sparkle from the internal LED lens. Some clear and white LED bulbs also feature Warm Glow technology. This gradual dimming feature enables light levels to dim to warm tones similar to traditional incandescent bulb. Look for Warm Glow dimming when choosing your bulb.
Conclusions and Recommendations
Philips LED bulbs are so affordable, you can replace the light bulbs in any and every room in your home. At around $25, study from a LED light comparison has showed that Philips LED is worth the investment and is the best LED light of 2017.
Also, after enjoying the exceptional quality of Philips LED light, 80% of the purchasers have left encouraging comments. In fact, a significant amount of them have become repeat buyers and recommend it to their friends and relatives. This was revealed in the best LED lights reviews taken from the real feedback of its verified purchasers.